Go back to the era of famous Roman emperors – Julius Caesar, Claudius, and Nero! Watch the gladiator games in Colosseum and enjoy the architecture of the Eternal City. Play 🏛 Ancient Rome Hidden Objects – Roman Empire Mystery 🏛 the best seek and find game free download 2018. Discover what was the reason that the Roman empire was so powerful. Become a true detective and do a thorough investigation. Was it the magic potion of crazy Gauls or the people who ruled the empire? It’s on you to search and find hidden objects and solve the mystery.
HOW TO PLAY Detective Story Hidden Object Crime Games?
Follow the instructions of the almighty emperor Julius Caesar and start a new mission! Find hidden objects in the picture written on the cards below. Click on the “light bulb” button when you get stuck to use help. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Use a flashlight for a night mode. There is a special level as a time limit game, where the timer brings a dramatic moment to the game. Play other mini games for brain that will entertain you for hours like find the difference, match pairs and Rome puzzle games.
🏛 Discover Ancient Rome hidden object game with multiple levels!
If you love ancient Rome history, you will certainly like this object searching game for adults. All the roads lead to Rome. So, don’t hesitate, be one of the millions of people who play this detective game with hidden objects and use it as a time machine to get back 20 centuries in the past and discover the way of life back then. Find the clues and hidden objects and relax like never before. This is one of the most fantastic brain teaser games for adults that will boost your concentration every time you try to spot the hidden objects in the picture. Kill your boredom right now with 🏛 Ancient Rome Hidden Objects – Roman Empire Mystery,🏛 collect the items and pass the levels.
🏛 Fabulous brain game with multiple levels with the best mini games inside!
Rome hidden object puzzle game is made with love for all the who like thrilling escape games, search and find games with levels and mystery adventures. If you are one of them, download Ancient Rome Hidden Objects – Roman Empire Mystery game free 2018 and enjoy the most beautiful ancient city adventure. Roman empire building lasted for centuries, but this fantastic object searching game will help you travel in time and entertain you for hours. Play seek and find game with hidden items and become a successful archaeologist.
🏛 The best ancient ruins hidden object game mystery quest free download!
Can you escape Colosseum? Explore the ancient ruins of the most famous Roman city sights to find the maps of secret passages and tombs. Find the entrance to the secret rooms and dungeons, and search for the lost treasures of Ancient Rome to become the greatest treasure hunter in history. Play 🏛 Ancient Rome Hidden Objects – Roman Empire Mystery game free and collect everything you need in order to pass the levels and escape. This is a unique opportunity to experience the exciting mystery quest, enjoy the divine graphics and train your brain.
– Concrete was a Roman invention used on many structures such as Pantheon, Colosseum and Roman Forum.
– Rome became the capital city of a unified Italy in 1870 after taking the title from Florence.
– Rome is known as the ‘Eternal city’ and also ‘Caput Mundi’ coming from Latin and meaning capital of the world.
– In Ancient Rome it was common for people to vomit between meals so they could eat more.
– The last gladiatorial fights took place in 435 AD.
– Over 500,000 people lost their lives throughout the duration of the battles at the Colosseum.
– Rome built the first-ever shopping mall between 107 and 110 AD!
– Julius Caesar was the one who introduced the modern 12 month calendar.
– The story says that Caligula made his favorite horse, Incitatus, a consul.
– To bring water to their cities, the clever Romans built aqueducts.
– The Romans believed in gods and goddesses who ruled over different areas of life.
– The Roman army could march up to 40km a day.
– Rome was founded in 753BC by its first king, Romulus.
– Tunics were the most common clothes in Rome.
– The wars between Romans and Persians lasted about 721 years.