Join the Knights of the round table and be a part of a magnificent castle you have never seen before! Download Camelot Hidden Object Game – Legend of King Arthur for free and be a part of Medieval England adventure. Help Wizard Merlin clean up the mess after the explosion he provoked while making a magic potion. He was destructed by a powerful enchantress Morgan Le Fay, a dangerous enemy of King Arthur. Play this magnificent seek and find game and accompany Sir Lancelot in his quest to find a holy grail. Pick Camelot hidden figures and join a thrilling adventure of the old age.
Is the legend of the famous Excalibur sword true? Arthur obtained the British throne by pulling a sword from an anvil sitting atop a stone that appeared in a churchyard on Christmas Eve. Play the best search and find game, find hidden items in pictures and reveal the mystery. Download Camelot Hidden Object Game – Legend of King Arthur and become a hero of the dark age. This is one of the best object finding game with the enchanted castle scenes you are going to love. A fantastic 3D graphic, wonderful music and sound effects in this brain game for women and men will make a completely new gaming experience.
Spot the hidden objects in the picture and dive into a middle ages adventure!
Join sir Lancelot and the holy grail quest! Only your sharp eye for details and your good concentration can help in this magnificent adventure. Become one of the heroes of Camelot, a lost city you have to find. Fight in Arthur’s final battle against Mordred at Camlann, and follow him to his final rest in Avalon. If you are a fan of epic fantasy and the history of Great Britain, and you love brain games with hidden objects, you are in the right place. Camelot Hidden Object Game – Legend of King Arthur is your new favorite game 2019. Play it now for free and enjoy!
Hidden object legend of kings is the best clash of Camelot brain game free!
Camelot Hidden Object Game – Legend of King Arthur free download will not only boost your concentration and train your brain, but also make you have fun all day. Try this object searching game and be sure that this is one of the best Camelot games for adults you can find on the market. Diverse mini games in this amazing app will kill your boredom and make you have fun all day. The addicting gameplay will keep you entertained and boost your concentration. This can also be a fantastic language learning game if you change the language of the game to the one you want to learn. Enjoy!
– Stories about King Arthur are known from at least as early as the ninth century.
– Much of what we know about Camelot is fictionalized.
– Camelot was the stronghold of the legendary king Arthur.
– King Arthur was a Dark Age ruler who united his people, drove invaders from his land, and created an empire of peace.
– Camelot was a shining city on a hill, where equality and justice towered over all.
– This was a fifth-century realm of mystery, magic, and beauty.
– The wizard Merlin granted Arthur powers of magic.
– Camelot has become a metaphor for the perfect society.
– Arthur appears in his first materialization in the ‘History of the Britons’, written in 830 by Nennius.
– Arthur’s knights met at a round table in Camelot.
– Legend states that Arthur will remain sleeping until foreign invaders threaten Britain once again.
– The main peak above the city of Edinburgh is known as Arthur’s seat.
– There is no historical evidence that King Arthur existed.
– The oldest known literature about King Arthur makes no reference to Camelot by name.
– Camelot is first mentioned explicitly in the romance called Lancelot written by the French poet Chretien de Troyes between 1170 and 1185.
– There is a massive Round Table in the Great Hall at Winchester which was said to be King Arthur’s Round Table.
– Winchester was first identified as the Camelot of legend by Sir Thomas Malory in his ‘Le Morte D’Arthur’ in 1485.
– There is some speculation that Camelot was derived from the Latin word ‘Camelodunum’.
– One theory claims that Arthur was a Roman centurion named Lucius Artorius Castus.
– Camelot – the castled city associated with King Arthur – was invented by the 12th-century French poet Chrétien de Troyes.
– The adventures of King Arthur, were told and retold between the 11th and 15th centuries in hundreds of manuscripts.
– Some 150 knights were said to have sat at the Round Table.
– Merlin, Arthur’s advisor, appears in different legends as a magician, a prophet, a wildman, or a visionary poet.
– Morgan le Fay was described in stories as Arthur’s half-sister who became his most implacable foe.
– The greatest task undertaken by Arthur’s knights was the quest for the grail.
– Camelot symbolized the Golden Age of Chivalry.
– In one of the most famous legends, King Arthur pulled a sword from a stone.
– King Arthur’s magnificent sword was called Excalibur.