Get ready for the spring cleaning! Download “Cleaning Nightmare – House Cleanup” free hidden object game and get ready for the greatest home makeover in your life. This is the best search and find hidden items game that will entertain you for hours! This is the first time that you can clean up the house without even getting out from your bed. So don’t hesitate, this is the best cleaning adventure for all generations you should not miss!
Cleaning Nightmare – House Cleanup is translated into: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Український, Русский
Kitchen cleaning and home cleanup can be very boring. But not this one! “Cleaning Nightmare – House Cleanup” seek and find hidden objects game full version free is finally here. Don’t escape the messy room, clean it right now! Messy house makeover game is finally here – there are no more house secrets, your detective skills will help you find even the most hidden objects and help you reveal all the mysteries.
– Carpets can hold more than their own weight in trapped dirt and soil.
– Josephine Cochrane invented the first commercially successful hand-powered dishwasher in 1886.
– French chemist Claude Berthollet is the one who invented the liquid commercial bleach.
– The first flush toilet was invented in 1596 by Sir John Harrington.
– Computer keyboards can have 200 times more bacteria than a toilet seat.
– An office desk has 400 times more bacteria then a toilet seat.
– The average dish cloth in the kitchen contains 4 billion living germs.
– 67% of people are motivated to clean by guests arriving.
– 53% of chemical cleaning products contain ingredients that can harm your lungs.
– Lemons are nature’s best disinfectant.
– Green cleaning is rapidly growing sector in the house keeping industry.
– The air inside a typical home is 200%-500% more polluted than the air outside, due to toxic household cleaning products.
– Almost half of couples argue about cleaning.
– Roughly 10% of your pillow’s weight is made up of the bodies of dead mites and their droppings.
– An average mattress contains anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites.
– The kitchen sink contains more germs than your toilet.
– An average woman cleans for 12,896 hours in her lifetime, while an average man cleans for only 6,448.
– During World War I, commercial soap, as we know it today, came into existence.
– It wasn’t until the 18th century that bathing came into fashion.
– The English began making soap during the 12th century.
– King Louis XIV of France guillotined three soapmakers for making a bar that irritated his very sensitive Royal skin.
– The lack of cleanliness and poor living conditions contributed to the many plagues of the Middle Ages.
– According to Roman legend, soap was named after Mount Sapo, an ancient site of animal sacrifices.
– In ancient Babylon soap making was known as early as 2800 B.C
– The first motorized vacuum cleaner was invented in 1901.
– Joseph Lister made the first antiseptic