Feel the magic of nature! Start the magical forest quest and enjoy the best hidden objects adventure! Search and find missing items in the “Enchanted Forest Of The Fantasy World” and play the best relaxing game free. Be the greatest explorer – challenge your concentration, train your brain and have fun all day. Fantasy forest is waiting for you, reveal all the mysteries and bring love and peace into the enchanted land.
Supported languages of Enchanted Forest Of The Fantasy World: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Русский, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Український.
Walk down the magic land of fairies, wizards and fantastic animals and beasts! Download “Enchanted Forest Of The Fantasy World” free hidden objects game! Find hidden items in the pictures and enjoy fantasy forest games free. Train your brain and concentration with the addictive games. Play forest survival games that will entertain you, like logic games, brain teasers, memory games with cards and hidden object puzzle games. If you love fairy tales, you will certainly love this best hidden object game forest rescue free download. Have fun!
– The Boreal forest (aka Taiga) is the largest land habitat on the planet.
– More species of plant and animal live in the rainforest than any other land habitat.
– Not all rainforests are tropical.
– More than 25% of the medicines we use originate in rainforest plants.
– The forests are the lungs of our planet.
– Orangutans are the largest tree-dwelling mammal.
– The tallest tree in the world is called Hyperion.
– The world’s oldest tree is a pine tree from the White Mountains in California and it is an incredible 5063 years old.
– Forests cover around 4 billion hectares or 30 percent of Earth’s land surface.
– Forests have hundreds of billions of trees.
– Forests store massive amounts of carbon and afford other important ecosystem services upon which life on Earth depends.
– The world still loses vast areas of forest every year.
– Most forest loss is the result of human activities.
– Some of the best protected forests are those occupied by indigenous peoples.
– There is a tree named Pando that is technically an entire forest. It is a clonal colony of 4700 Aspens in Utah that all share the same root system.
– Hurricane Katrina uncovered an underwater forest off Alabama Coast that is 50,000 years old.
– More than 80% of the Earth’s natural forests have already been destroyed.
– There is a 2400 year old giant “honey mushroom” in Oregon, covering 2200 acres, slowly killing off the forest. It is the largest living organism on the planet.
– China has planted the biggest artificial forest in the world to stop the spread of the Gobi desert.
– On Earth, there was a time when forests didn’t decompose as no life had evolved to eat trees yet.
– Forests cover one-third of the world’s land area and host more than half of the world’s land-based plant and animal species.
– Trees in forests are natural aqueducts, redistributing up to 95 percent of the water they absorb to where it’s needed most.
– Wood fuel provides 40 percent of today’s global renewable energy supply.
– The world is witnessing a net loss of 3.3 million hectares of forest area a year – an area the size of Moldova.
– The Hevea brasiliensis tree in the Amazon rainforest is a great source of natural rubber.
– In July 2013, Thailand began planting millions of trees by dropping “seed bombs.”
– There is a massive rain forest in the north of Iran.
– In 2011 3-D mapping revealed an ancient Mayan city under a Guatemalan rain forest.
– Alaska has a rainforest and its the largest one in the United States.