Help Dorothy find the Wizard of Oz and go back home to Kansas! Pick up the hidden objects scattered everywhere by a great tornado and enjoy the unforgettable journey in this amazing world. Play “Escape from Oz: Wizard Adventures” game, one of the best free search and find games to relax your mind and concentration increasing app. Accompany Scarecrow and help him get his brain, Tin Man who needs a heart and Cowardly Lion who needs courage.
Supported languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Русский, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Український
HOW TO PLAY Escape from Oz: Wizard Adventures hidden object games?
Find hidden objects in the pictures of Oz! Click on the “light bulb” when you get stuck. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Play one of the most popular hidden object games for brain that will entertain you, like logic games, brain teasers, memory games with cards and hidden object puzzle games. All that in this fantastic Escape from Oz: Wizard Adventures – search and find hidden object game free download!
Escape from Oz right now! Spot the hidden objects and find the way out!
Find the Wizard of Oz and enjoy the endless adventure! This is the best mind relaxing game you can find whenever you want to escape from reality. This is also a fantastic time killer game that entertains you every time you are waiting for the bus or in a queue. Download Escape from Oz: Wizard Adventures – fun hidden object finding game for adults and relax! Challenge your object searching skills and be a part of this amazing fairy tale world!
– Dorothy’s blue-and-white gingham dress was blue and light pink, which was easier to shoot in Technicolor.
– The cowardly lion’s costume was made of a real lion skin.
– The snow in the poppy scene was made of asbestos.
– Judy Garland had to wear a super-tight corset to make her figure seem younger.
– Toto reportedly earned $125 per week of filming—but each Munchkin actor just $50.
– The horses in the Emerald City were colored with Jell-O, which they kept trying to lick off.
– Toto was played by a female dog named Terry.
– Margaret Hamilton’s copper-based green makeup could not be ingested, so she survived entirely on liquids during filming.
– Billie Burke, who played Glinda the Good Witch, was 54 during filming, while Margaret Hamilton, who played the Wicked Witch, was 36.
– Judy Garland originally wore a blonde wig and heavy makeup for filming, but producers soon opted for a more natural look.
– “Over the Rainbow” was almost cut from the film for length reasons.
– Margaret Hamilton was a kindergarten teacher before becoming an actress.
– The film ‘The Wizard of Oz’ was nominated for six Oscars, but lost Best Picture to ‘Gone with the Wind’.
– Judy Garland fell in love with Terry, the dog who played Toto, and wanted to adopt her, but Terry’s owner wouldn’t give her up.
– The Cowardly Lion was originally going to be played by the real-life MGM lion.
– The Scarecrow’s face prosthetics left deep groves in actor Ray Bolger’s face that reportedly took more than a year to disappear.
– The yellow brick road originally showed up green in Technicolor, so it had to be repainted.
– Production costs for the film ‘The Wizard of Oz’ were around $2,777,000, an incredibly high sum at the time.