Help Cinderella clean up the house and get to the castle on time. The Ball is about to begin and only you and your sharp eye can overcome all the obstacles and make it a love story with a happy ending. Download Fairy Tale: Cinderella and the Glass Slipper for free and enjoy playing the best new hidden object game for women and men, young and old. This is the best romantic love game with missing items you can find on the market. So, get ready fir the most exciting adventure in your life – play the most popular hidden object game for free now!
*** Magnificent graphics and music for the most romantic fairy tale atmosphere!
Feel like you are a part of a fairy tale! The beautiful scenes and game-plays will take you to the magical world and unknown lands full of hidden figures. Feel fantastic with Fairy Tale: Cinderella and the Glass Slipper, the best hidden object game in the world. Multiple levels with innumerable hidden items will entertain you for hours and make you relaxed and happy.
*** Play in 15 different languages and make it be the best educational game free!
Do you want to learn a foreign language? This language learning game is the best way to check up your vocabulary. Fairy Tale: Cinderella and the Glass Slipper hidden object game offers you the possibility to play in 15 most popular world languages. In this way you improve your vocabulary and have fun at the same time. As the one of the most relaxing games, this object searching games will help you kill your boredom instantly.
*** Super cool zoom in / out feature for both mobile phones and tablet devices! Follow us on Fb: https://www.facebook.com/loryhiddenobjectgames
Fairy Tale: Cinderella and the Glass Slipper hidden objects game has fabulous features that will make your gaming experience unforgettable. Play one of the best mini games like “find the difference” logic games, brain teasers, memory games with cards or choose some of the most fantastic fairy tale hidden object puzzle games, or check up your concentration with fabulous word games with anagrams. All that in one addictive game that will soon become your new favorite game free. Enjoy!
– The Cinderella story dates back to the 1st century BC.
– The name Cinderella comes from the French word Cendrillon, which in English translates to “little ash girl.”
– It was Charles Perrault who first introduced the glass slipper and fairy godmother to the Cinderella story in 1697’s Cendrillon.
– Disney’s animated Cinderella was also its first live-action Cinderella, too.
– The entire production of Disney’s animated Cinderella took about two years to complete.
– The scene where Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother transforms her torn dress into a beautiful ballgown is said to be Walt Disney’s favorite piece of animation ever.
– There are estimated to be between 345 and 1500 Cinderella versions in circulation.
– The Disney version of Cinderella is based upon the 17th century tale Cendrillon written by Charles Perrault.
– Cinderella was given her name because she was always covered in cinders from the fireplace.
– Disney’s animated Cinderella, released in 1950, included several additional characters: Jaq and Gus (mice), Bruno (dog), Lucifer (cat), and the bluebirds.
– There are several silent film versions of Cinderella, including the 1914 version starring Mary Pickford.
– Several hundred films have been made about Cinderella’s tale. The first film version was Cendrillon, released in 1899 by Georges Melies.
– Disney released an animated Laugh-O-Gram (short cartoons) of Cinderella in 1922, which was 7.5 minutes in length.
– Walt Disney released the famous animated Cinderella in 1950.
– Dinsey’s Cinderella is considered to be a Disney Classic and is one of the most popular film adaptations of the tale.
– Cinderella has been portrayed in operas and ballet, theatre, literature, film, musicals, television, and in several songs.
– Cinderella stories always end happily.
– Cinderella is supposed to be 19.
– Before ‘Cinderella’ release, the Disney studio was $4 million in debt.