Follow Jack and be a part of the unforgettable adventure in the castle of a giant! Collect golden eggs and other valuable hidden items and make Jack a rich guy. This is one of the best search and find hidden object games in a fairy tale land you are going to love. Download “Jack and the Beanstalk – Giant’s Castle Escape”, your new addictive game for concentration that will help you train your brain and make you have fun all day!
Become a part of a magnificent jack and the beanstalk fairy tale story!
Jack sold his cow for the three magical bean seeds! He planted them over-night, by morning they grew right up to the sky. Come up with him to the Giant’s castle, to the magical land where the hen lays golden eggs, and treasure is all around. Help him pick up everything he needs to become rich. Spot hidden objects in pictures and challenge your object searching skills! Download “Jack and the Beanstalk – Giant’s Castle Escape” best hidden objects game for free and be a part of the magnificent magic beans story!
The most beautiful fairy tale hidden object game full version free!
The fairytale story about Jack and the magic beanstalk is perfect for hidden object games. Collect hidden items and have fun all day. This is one of the most addictive games that will help you challenge your concentration and have fun at the same time. “Jack and the Beanstalk – Giant’s Castle Escape” is the best search and find hidden object brain game that can kill your boredom instantly and make you feel relaxed and fantastic. Have fun!
– The Jack and the Beanstalk story first appeared in print about 1730.
– Older versions of Jack and the Beanstalk are called Jack and the Giant Killer because the story originally didn’t have a beanstalk at all!
– It’s one of the best-known and best-loved fairy tales in Britain, and also one of the oldest.
– Researchers at the universities in Durham and Lisbon believe that the story of ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ dates back over 5,000 years.
– In some versions of the tale, a back-story is included, which informs us that the giant actually stole his riches from Jack’s father.
– Jack and his mother live happily ever after, and are never poor or hungry again, thanks to Jack’s burgling skills. Who says crime doesn’t pay?
– Some scholars believe the first telling of Little Red Riding Hood actually originated in East Asia, and was called The Tiger Grandmother.
– In one of the earliest tellings of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Goldilocks isn’t a cute little girl. Instead, she’s a foul-mouthed old woman!
– Before deciding on the title Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carrol also considered Alice’s Hour in Elfland and Alice Among the Faeries.
– The name Maleficent comes from the Latin word ‘Maleficenta’ which means ‘evil-doing’.
– The Beauty and the Beast tales were originally written to help young girls cope with the idea of an arranged marriage.
– The cruel stepmothers in Snow White and Hansel and Gretel were natural mothers in Grimms’ early editions.
– Almost all the tales celebrate wits, courage and resilience.
– Fairy tales were originally written as much for adults as children.
– Snow White’s dwarfs had no names until Disney came along.
– “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale,” Andersen.
– In the French version of Rapunzel, the story does not have a happy ending.
– In the French Cinderella, Cinderella forgives her stepsisters and finds good husbands for them.
– In the Brothers Grimm version of the Cinderella story, the slipper is not glass, but gold.
– The opening words ‘Once upon a time’ has been dated back to Chaucer in the 14th century.
– The very first tale of Cinderella was recorded in China at around AD 850.