For all horror movie lovers around the world, here comes the best haunted house game for adults! Become a part of a scary story – download Ghost House of the Dead Hidden Object Mystery Game for free and get the unforgettable gaming experience. Join Jill to check a spooky house she has inherited from her aunt. Watch out! Many strange things happened there, be careful! Jill feels like she is under the spell of the force in the house. Go through the house, seek and find the missing items that will lead you to Jill who is lost in the secret rooms of this scary house.
Follow the instructions and start a new mission! Find hidden objects in the scariest haunted house written on the cards below. Click on the “light bulb” button when you get stuck to use help. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Use a flashlight for a night mode. There is a special level as a time limit game, where the timer brings a dramatic moment to the game. Play other mini games for brain that will entertain you for hours like find the difference, logic games, brain teasers, memory games with cards and puzzle games.
Find hidden objects in the picture and enjoy the most thrilling adventure in your life!
Explore the cursed house of horrors! Find hidden objects that will be the best evidence what really happened in this abandoned house of fear. This might be a crime scene, so be well prepared! Train your brain and concentrate well to find the clue. This is the best detective game with a criminal case you are gonna love for sure. Ghost House of the Dead Hidden Object Mystery Game with levels is a fantastic brain teaser that will boost your concentration and your detective skills. Your sharp eye will solve this mystery case and help you find Jill. Enjoy this object searching game and spend high-quality time while relaxing after work or waiting for the bus.
Search and find hidden objects in a spooky house of ghosts!
This mystery mansion is full of hidden objects and lost evidence that can help you reveal the secret. But you have to look closer to find every single hidden item that can help you solve this criminal case easily. Finding object games are the best way to prove your searching skills and make you have fun all day every day. So, download best free Ghost House of the Dead Hidden Object Mystery Game for adults and enjoy playing one of the most addictive games with missing objects. Walk through the messy rooms of the enchanted house and uncover the hidden clues to investigate the crime scene.
Fantastic Halloween house game 2019 with hidden figures to search and find!
All the horror house scenes can really chill your blood, but you have to stay focused and go through the enchanted mansion to search and find hidden objects scattered everywhere around. Prepare yourself for the greatest adventure in your life with Ghost House of the Dead Hidden Object Mystery Game free download 2019. Get ready for the house cleaning of the mystery mansion messy rooms and find all the hidden figures that will help you reveal the truth. Find Jill and break the spell in the house to let the ghost go away. Let your mission begin!
– One of the scariest houses in the United States is that of The Amityville House in New York.
– Little Bighorn Battlefield House, Montana was built from rocks found on the battlefield and is said that soldiers and Indians’ screaming can be heard.
– Boone Hall Plantation, Charleston, North Carolina was famous for major mistreatment of slaves whose ghosts are still haunted the area.
– Today, there are an estimated 1,200 haunted house attractions in the U.S.
– The haunted attraction industry makes between 500 and $800 million a year in ticket sales.
– The history of haunted houses is unknown, but there is speculation of the first attraction appearing in the U.S. in 1915.
– Winchester Mystery House is one of America’s most infamous homes.
– The origins of the haunted house date back to 19th century London when a series of illusions introduced the public to new forms of entertainment.
– A haunted house is often perceived as being inhabited by disembodied spirits of the dead.
– The first documented haunted attraction was the Orton and Spooner Ghost House, in 1915, which was part of the Edwardian Fair in England.
– The popularity of haunted houses can be traced all the way back to ancient Egypt.
– Nowadays, haunted houses are very common attractions, especially around Halloween.
– Haunted houses have special effects, costumed actors, scary monsters popping out, and a lot more to offer.
– It is believed that White House is haunted by various ghosts like Abigail Adams, presidents, and first ladies, who have lived there.
– It is claimed that Ghost of Abraham Lincoln never left the White House.
– The most well-known historic real life haunted house in New England, the House of the Seven Gables was immortalized by Nathaniel Hawthorne’s novel of the same name.
– It is believed that Ghosts and spirits become more active during night time because of reduced or less electronic disturbances.
– Kids and Animals are most likely to see and experience the presence of ghosts.
– Most of the ghosts don’t really know that they are dead and often live in a confusing state which feels like being stuck in a nightmare.
– Ghosts don’t sleep. They keep on roaming around especially if they want justice after death.
– It is believed that ghosts can read your mind and also can foresee your future.
– Ghosts themselves cannot kill you.
– Ghosts often get bored of their unknown existence and therefore causes trouble.
– All animals can sense the paranormal activity around them, but it is always cats who can actually see a ghost.
– Not all ghosts are there to scare you.
– It is believed that ghosts do not stay at their remains or cemetery but prefer to be inside the church.
– Ghosts are believed to have a great sense of humor.
– Albert Einstein believed that Ghosts are real.
– Seventeen percent of the population claim to have communicated in some way with a ghost.
– Parapsychology is the study of the supernatural or paranormal.