A small girl has made such chaos in the house of the three bears, ate their porridge, broke the beds and fell asleep. Pick up all the items that are not in their places and help the Goldilocks escape the house before the bears come back. This is a brand new hidden objects game full version free download 2019 you are gonna love for sure. “Goldilocks – The Three Bears’ House Escape” game for adults is going to be one of your favorite games to relax your mind while you have fun at the same time. Try it now for free and enjoy this amazing brain teaser all day!
Why is “Goldilocks – The Three Bears’ House Escape” your best hidden object game choice?
This is one of the best calming games to help you relax! There is nothing better after a hard day at work than to play your cool hidden object game free that will help you to escape from everyday problems. You will exercise your mind with this wonderful brain teaser while having fun at the same time. This fairy tale game to relieve stress has wonderful graphics that will take you straight to the fantasy world and the soothing music and sound effects will make you feel fantastic. Download Goldilocks – The Three Bears’ House Escape game with hidden objects and enjoy playing the most beautiful relaxing game for free. House Cleaning game is a great way to relax your mind!
Enter the house of the three bears and rescue the Goldilocks! Help the bears to finish the major house cleaning after Goldilocks!
Try out all the fantastic features that Goldilocks – The Three Bears’ House Escape hidden object game to relieve stress has. Zoom in whenever you want to find smaller hidden objects. This feature is available for both phone and tablet devices. So don’t hesitate, spot hidden objects in pictures and enjoy playing one of the most beautiful fairy tale games offline. But that’s not all! Now you can play Goldilocks hidden objects story in your language. Enrich your vocabulary with this free language game while searching for hidden items.
The most popular puzzle hidden object game in the world of fairy tales!
Look what mess Goldilocks made in the bears home! Enjoy the funny house cleaning game!
Naughty Goldilocks is still sleeping in the baby bear bed. Wake her up and clean the house as fast as possible. Download “Goldilocks – The Three Bears’ House Escape” hidden objects game for free have fun. Clean up the house of the three bears and bring everything back in order before they come back home. Play this fairy tale hidden object game for adults and check up your object searching skills. This is one of the best mental games designed to relax your mind and cool puzzle game free you must have.
– This fairy tale inspired numerous books, cartoons and movies and her golden hair became a symbol of joyful and happy childhood.
– She was not called Goldilocks back in 19 century. Actually she didn’t have a name at all.
– Goldilocks wasn’t a pretty girl at first.
– Name Goldilocks was first used in 1904 in Old Nursery Stories and Rhymes.
– Gold has strong symbolic meaning in fairy tales, but Goldilocks was not gold from the beginning. Until around 1870 it was silver.
– Before Joseph Cundall it was not a child who enters the bears’ cottage. It was an old lady.
– Cundall decided to change an old lady with a child because in his opinion there were too many fairy tales with old ladies as villains.
– Cundall’s version of Goldilocks was a narration about naughty child who in the end, facing the consequences (angry bears) escapes through the window.
– And there is also a version of brother and sister bears being friends to the little bear.
– Little bear is important because he was originally the protagonist (hero) of the story.
– Because the bears were portrayed as victims of the intruder, little bear was the character with whom kids mostly sympathized.
– In 1837 The Story of the Three Bears was first published, written by Robert Southey describing three bears as well behaved and civilized.
– There is an old English tale named Scrapefoot with three bears living in a castle where the Scrapefoot was actually a fox.
Goldilocks syndrome – when we can’t stop looking for perfect solutions.
– The Goldilocks Theory – Just as Goldilocks found the porridge that was just right, the Earth seems to be just right for living creatures.
– In one version the bears return home and tear Goldilocks apart and eat her.
– Bears live as long as 30 years in the wild. One captive brown bear lived to the age of 47.
– Bears are bowlegged. This gives them better grip and balance.
– Only the polar bear is a true carnivore. All other bears are omnivores, or animals that eat both plants and meat.
– A bear’s normal heartbeat is 40 beats per minute. A hibernating bear’s heart rate drops to 8 bpm.
– Unlike many mammals, bears can see in color.
– A polar bear’s stomach can hold 150 lbs. (68 kg) of meat.
– About 98% of the grizzly bear population in the U.S. lives in Alaska.
– A polar bear can swim up to 100 miles without resting.
– Polar bears are the only bear species that is a marine mammal.
– The name “grizzly bear” refers to the silver-tipped or “grizzled” hair of a brown bear.
– Spectacled bears are the only wild bears that live in South America.
– Polar bears have a thick coat with 9,677 hairs per square inch.
– Most bears are born without fur. Only polar bears and giant pandas are born with thin white fur.
– Only about 1,000 giant pandas live in the wild today.
– Polar bears are the largest land predators on earth.