Are you ready for an unforgettable adventure? Download Jewel Quest Hidden Object Game – Treasure Hunt mystery and play one of the best seek and find games free download. Be the greatest explorer and fortune hunter on the treasure island. Challenge your searching skills and be a true detective and archaeologist in this researching expedition. Spot the object in the picture and enjoy one of the best item searching games on the market. Try it now for free!
HOW TO PLAY Jewel Quest Hidden Object Game – Treasure Hunt?
Follow the instructions and start a new mission! Find hidden objects in the picture written on the cards below. Click on the “light bulb” button when you get stuck to use help. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Use a flashlight for a night mode. There is a special level as a time limit game, where the timer brings a dramatic moment to the game. Play other mini games for brain that will entertain you for hours like find the difference, match pairs and puzzle games.
Prepare for the expedition! You need to make a thorough research if you want to find hidden jewels. Pick the maps and other missing items you need for the trip. Jewel quest mysteries hidden objects game is the best object finding adventure for everybody who likes pirate island and treasure hunt jewel games with levels. Search the pyramids of ancient Egypt and find hidden gems lost in the tombs and other precious things. Play one of the most popular object searching games – Jewel Quest Hidden Object Game Treasure Hunt adventure and experience a new level of fun.
New hidden object game full version free download for all treasure hunters!
Jewel Quest Hidden Object Game – treasure hunt adventure is the best brain teaser game that is perfect for boosting concentration and having fun at the same time. Kill your boredom and play the most fantastic mystery quest game for adults. This is one of the most addicting free offline hidden object games for women and men and all adventurous souls around the world. Find hidden caves somewhere deep in the jungle and became the best jewel miner.
The most popular treasure hunt game on pirate island! Challenge yourself with a perfect brain teaser game!
If you like item searching games, you will enjoy fortune-hunting mystery hidden objects. Fantastic treasure hunt action game for adults is finally here! Treasure hunting hidden objects adventure game is perfect for all the people around the world who love pirate stories and action movies about the expeditions in the lost world. Search objects in this lost city of secret society hidden object game free and lurk through the ghost town with no fear. Jewel Quest Hidden Object Game – Treasure Hunt adventure in an ancient city is something you should not miss.
Find hidden objects in pictures and become rich! Start the treasure hunt now!
Pick all the hidden items from the treasure island and escape the cursed temple as soon as possible. Download this fantastic secret mission hidden objects game, the best seek and find hidden figures mystery game and enjoy the unforgettable adventure. This is not only the best brain game for exercising concentration, but also a fantastic addictive game that makes you have fun all day. If you are a fan of clue discovery games, you will certainly love this object finding game for adults. This is a perfect relaxing games for all the adventurers in the world who want to escape the everyday boredom. Have fun!
– Amber is the softest gemstone; diamond is the hardest.
– The largest diamond found in the United States, is known as the Uncle Sam Diamond.
– It takes anywhere from one to three years to grow a cultured pearl.
– The Queen of England’s jewelry collection is worth an estimated $57 million dollars.
– In the Middle Ages, women would wear Opals to protect the color of their blonde hair.
– Peridot was Cleopatra’s favorite gemstone.
– One of the largest sapphires is known as the Star of Asia.
– Only one in a million of mined diamonds ends up in jewelry.
– First synthetic diamonds appeared during 1950s.
– Diamonds are the hardest natural substance. The only thing that can scratch it is another diamond.
– In many cultures jewellery is supposed to ward off evil.
– Diamonds were first mined in India.
– The British crown jewels include the massive Cullinan Diamond, biggest diamond ever found.
– Engagement rings date back to 1477, first popularized by the marriage of Maximilian the 1st to Mary of Burgundy.
– Emeralds were mined by the Egyptians as early as 3500 BC.
– Jade is sometimes called ‘the stone of heaven’.
– Diamonds are made of a single element – they are nearly 100% carbon.
– Most diamonds are between one and three billion years old.