Check out if the Legend of the Ancient City is true! Play the best search and find game free download and be one of the most successful adventurers in the world. Ancient history encyclopedia does not say much about this old empire, there are only myths and legends you have to explore and find out the truth. Reveal the secrets of the ancient peoples and find hidden evidence that will bring you to the lost treasure.
Supported languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Русский, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Український
HOW TO PLAY Legend of the Ancient City hidden object games?
Find hidden objects in the pictures of the ancient city! Click on the “light bulb” when you get stuck. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Play one of the most popular hidden object games for brain that will entertain you, like logic games, brain teasers, memory games with cards and hidden object puzzle games. All that in this fantastic Legend of the Ancient City – search and find hidden object game free download!
If you love ancient Greek mythology, you will love this ancient ruins hidden object game!
Find hidden temple somewhere deep in the jungle and discover the secrets of the lost society and then run as fast as you can. This is the best seek and find game for adults that will kill your boredom and train your brain at the same time. Visit the ancient ruins of the Maya civilization and Incas of Peru, find the hidden objects you are searching for and escape. Download >> Legend of the Ancient City << for free and enjoy playing one of the most exciting hidden object games for adults. Let the expedition begin!
– Chichen Itza is an archaeological site in Yucatan and one of the most visited locations in Mexico.
– Chichen Itza is classified as one of the New Seven Wonders of the – World and in 1988 was enlisted as an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Located at Giza, the Pyramid of Khufu is the largest Pyramid in Egypt.
– The pyramid of Giza is among the seven wonders of both the ancient and the modern world.
– Contrary to what most people believe, the largest pyramid in the world is not found in Egypt. It’s actually found in Mexico.
– The famous pyramid of Giza has some passageways that have never been explored.
– The three pyramids of Giza are guarded by a giant sphinx thought to be the representation of the son of Khufu, pharaoh Chephren (Khafre).
– Egypt’s lost city of Heracleion was discovered under the sea after 1200 years.
– One of the most famous prehistoric sites in the world, Stonehenge continues to fascinate and awe people all around the planet
– The biggest of Stonehenge’s stones, known as sarsens, are up to 9 meters (30 feet) tall and weigh 25 tons (22.6 metric tons) on average.
– Stonehenge is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and it is one of the Seven Wonders of the Medieval World.
– The Hadrian’s Wall is named after Roman Emperor Hadrian, who ordered its construction.
– It took around 15,000 men about six years to build the famous Hadrian’s Wall.
– The Hadrian’s Wall marked the northern frontier of the Roman Empire and it was 73 miles long.
– The Hanging Gardens of Babylon are one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World believed to have been located in Babylon, Iraq.
– There are no records about the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, only descriptions found in ancient Greek and Roman languages.
– Angkor Wat in Cambodia is the largest religious monument in the world.
– Angkor Wat in Cambodia translates to ‘City of Temples’ or simply ‘City Temple’. New temples and ruins are being discovered nearly every year.
– As early as the Qin Dynasty (221-207BC) when building the Great Wall, glutinous rice flour was used in making the binding material to bind the bricks.
– The Great Wall of China has been called the longest cemetery on Earth. Over a million people died building the Wall.
– With a total length of 21,196.18 km, equal to half the length of the Equator, the Great Wall of China is the longest feat of human engineering.