✨ Something went wrong while making the magic potion! There was a great explosion, the wizard has disappeared and the objects in the house of magic started to move. Solve the mystery, find clues and hidden figures – play Magic House Of Wizard Hidden Object Fairyland Game with multiple levels and enjoy the exciting adventure all day. This is one of the most thrilling seek and find hidden object story games that will make you feel relaxed and happy in the world of fairy tales.
HOW TO PLAY Magic House Of Wizard Hidden Object Fairyland Game free download?
✨ Follow the instructions and start a new mission! Find hidden objects in the picture written on the cards below. Click on the “light bulb” button when you get stuck to use help. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Use a flashlight to find hidden objects in the dark. There is a special level as a time limit game, where the timer brings a dramatic moment to this search and find game. Play other mini games for brain that will entertain you for hours like find the difference, logic games, brain teasers, memory games with cards and puzzle games.
Step into the world of wizards, spot hidden objects and escape the haunted house.
✨ A professor of the wizard academy, a school of witchcraft and wizardry wanted to make a love potion, but he put wrong ingredients. Search and find hidden objects and check out of this was really an accident or somebody played with black magic. Maybe there is a war of wizards or just some jealous evil witch. Become a detective, check out searching skills and solve this mystery case. Download Magic House Of Wizard Hidden Object Fairyland Game free download, the most addictive hidden object game 2018 and start the craziest wizard adventure in your life. This is the best brain teaser game free for challenging your concentration skills for all the people who like fairy tale games for women and men, young and old.
Best Magic House Of Wizard Hidden Object Fairyland Game with multiple levels!
✨ Play the most fabulous wizard escape game free and enjoy object searching game for brain and solving the mystery. If you are a fan of fairy tale hidden objects mystery and you like relaxing games for adults, Magic House Of Wizard Hidden Object Fairyland Game free download is perfect after a long day at work. Seek and find missing items in the fairyland, visit the haunted house of fear and explore the criminal case. Try to find the old Wizard Merlin before you escape the house and have fun all day!
– The word ‘wizard’ comes from the Middle English ‘wysard’, meaning ‘a wise man’.
– The Wizard Of Oz (1939) is the only film with ‘wizard’ in its title ever to win an Oscar.
– The Wizard Nebula NGC7380 is a star-forming region 8,000 light years from Earth.
– A wizard, magician, sorcerer or sorceress is a fictional or mythical person who uses magic.
– Wizards are often depicted as having a special connection to supernatural beings, such as gods or fairies.
– Merlin from the Arthurian legends is one of the most well-known wizard characters.
– Wizards have been portrayed as both evil and good.
– Dumbledore (from the Harry Potter series) and Gandalf (from Tolkien’s Middle Earth) are fictional examples of ‘good’ wizards.
– Voldemort (from the Harry Potter series) and Saruman ((from Tolkien’s Middle Earth) are fictional examples of ‘evil’ wizards.
– Wizards are often depicted as old men with long, flowing beards, and wearing a large-brimmed hat and a thick cloak.
– Witchcraft is not synonymous to black magic, it is the term that includes both white and black magic.
– Witchcraft is practiced by both women and men.
– No solid evidence was required to convict a person of witchcraft.
– The book Malleus Maleficarum became the go-to handbook for every witch-hunter on how to deal with a witch.
– Wicca is a new religious movement based on witchcraft.
– Unlike popular belief, Halloween is not the only time when all the witches come out.
– Unlike popular belief, witchcraft is not Satanism.
– The Catholic Church saw witchcraft as a threat to all of its followers.
– Witches probably didn’t wear pointy hats.
– Ancient Roman law saw a difference between good magic and bad magic.
– In Sweden, Easter is associated with witches. It was believed that witches would fly up chimneys on their brooms and party on mountaintops.
– Witches are worshiped. Among the most famous witch goddesses are Hecate, Diana, Lilith, and Freya.
– Witches have historically been associated with dancing. The waltz derives from dances enjoyed at secret witches’ balls during the 16th century.
– Witches perform many roles. Rather than being dangerous, they tend to be of service to others.