Find enchanted castle in the mountains and search for the lost evidence from the Middle ages that hide dark secrets. But watch out! It is full of ghosts that don’t like to be disturbed. Your mission is to go through all the rooms and find missing objects and leave this place before they get you. Play Medieval Castle Escape Hidden Objects Game with levels and enjoy the most thrilling adventure you have ever had in your life. This is a fabulous seek and find hidden object game that will lead you to the darkest period of our history and make you have an unforgettable playing experience.
🎀 HOW TO PLAY Medieval Castle Escape Hidden Objects Game? 🎀
Follow Richard’s instructions and start a new mission! Find hidden objects in the picture written on the cards below. Click on the “light bulb” button when you get stuck to use help. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Use a flashlight for a night mode. There is a special level as a time limit game, where the timer brings a dramatic moment to the game. Play other mini games for brain that will entertain you for hours like find the difference, match pairs and puzzle games.
Find secret castle in the jungle and have fun searching for hidden objects!
Let this hidden object finding game free download be on top of your list when it comes to concept and graphics. It sharpens your eyes, improves hand coordination and concentration as you work your way from world to world. Medieval Castle Escape Hidden Objects Game full version 2018 is fun to play. The seek and find hidden figures game may look simple affair of clicking objects but our mini-games add enough variety to the mix to keep the game from being just an ordinary object searching game for girls and boys.
The most thrilling castle escape mission 2018! Play hidden object puzzles free!
Find the hidden objects from the messy rooms, around the iron throne and run from this cursed castle immediately. You need to discover the darkest secrets of the mystery society that lived here. So enter this ancient castle, search each room for clues, pick hidden figures and solve the criminal case. This is the city of lost souls, find out what really happened here centuries ago. Maybe someone enchanted them because of the cursed gold and gemstones that were told to be hidden in the stone walls. Have you heard about the ghost castle jewels legend? Find hidden treasure and break the spell. Play Medieval Castle Escape Hidden Objects Game with levels free download and join the millions of players that enjoy this unforgettable adventure.
Start the castle quest, spot clues and use your hidden object skills to find the truth!
Enjoy thrilling hidden object episodes! Train your brain with various mini-games for concentration that are a part of this magnificent medieval story about the enchanted castle heroes. Find the difference between pictures, solve the puzzles and exercise your memory with amazing brain game with cards. Download Medieval Castle Escape Hidden Objects Game full version free 2018, find missing items in the messy rooms of the old castle. Enjoy playing this fabulous castle war game for adults with magnificent graphics and sound effects and have an unforgettable gaming experience!
– Castles were first built in Britain by the Normans from France during the Norman Conquest.
– Windsor Castle is the oldest still-occupied castle and a home of the Queen Elizabeth II of England.
– Castles were built strictly for defense.
– Almost every stairs in the medieval castles were tight clockwise spiral stairs.
– un Facts: There are 1500 castle sites in England.
– Castles used to be completely uncomfortable.
– Average time of castle construction was 10 years.
– Oldest standing castle in Europe is Château de Doué-la-Fontaine. It was created in 950AD.
– Largest castle in the world is Prague Castle. It occupies area of 70 000 m².
– One of the most famous castles built by the Templars during Crusades is Krak des Chevaliers in Syria.
– Europe was a home of 100 thousand castles.
– The most important defenses of Castle are moats, ramparts, high walls, flanking towers, and gateway defenses.
– The first proper castles built in England were the Motte and Bailey castles.
– Neuschwanstein, a castle built by Ludwig II of Bavaria was the main inspiration castle of Disney’s “Sleeping Beauty”.
– The moat was a ring of water surrounding a castle.