Fun Facts about Illusions:
– An optical illusion is a way of tricking the brain to see something that may not be there
– There are two magicians who have stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: Harry Houdini and David Copperfield.
– A master illusionist whose daring stunts remain a legend, Houdini was the first superstar of magic.
– The word magic comes from the Greek ‘Magi’
– The most expensive magic show ever staged cost $35.7 million
– The term “illusion” refers to a specific form of sensory distortion.
– Illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation.
– Rainbow is one of the best examples of optical illusions.
– Harry Houdini the world’s first famous magician.
– Can you believe your eyes? Not always!
– “Our senses can be trusted, but they can be easily fooled.” Aristotle
– Welcome to the mysterious world of magic!
– Impossible objects that are a type of optical illusions are present in every scene of our game.
– “Official truths are often powerful illusions.” John Pilger
– “Illusion is the first of all pleasures.” Voltaire
– “There is an optical illusion about every person we meet.” Ralph Waldo Emerson