The hunt for the lost treasure can finally begin! Gather your pirate fellows and start the secret quest across the Caribbean sea. Download Pirate Ship Hidden Objects Treasure Island Escape and enjoy playing one of the most famous seek and find treasure hunt adventure games ever. Search for missing objects and find out how to get to the caves full of gold. This is one of the most addictive brain teaser games – join this thrilling story of the pirate ship, begin a mission to explore a mysterious island and try to find the hidden treasure of the lost city.
☠ HOW TO PLAY Pirate Ship Hidden Objects Treasure Island Escape? ☠
Follow Paul’s instructions and start a new mission! Find hidden objects in the picture written on the cards below. Click on the “Light bulb” button when you get stuck to use help. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Use a flashlight for a night mode. There is a special level as a time limit game, where the timer brings a dramatic moment to the game. Play other mini games for brain that will entertain you for hours like find the difference, match pairs and puzzle games.
One of the most amazing treasure hunt action games 2018 is finally here!
Try to avoid pirate ship attack because there are so many enemies who want to get your treasure chests and sink your ship. Arrive to the mystery island as soon as possible and prepare for the jewel hunt! If you are a fan of pirate games for adults and you like the search for lost treasure on a mysterious island, you will love this object finding game free download. Discover hidden pirate treasure, get rich and escape from the cursed island. Download Pirate Ship Hidden Objects Treasure Island Escape and play one of the best of free adventure games for boys and girls, men and women.
Spot the hidden object in pictures and become a notorious pirate!
This mystery hidden object game with levels will take you through the treasure island, the cabins of the pirate ship, the lost temple in the tropical forest in your search for hidden treasure. In addition, this search and find game for women and men is one of the most fun brain games free download and the real challenge for your mind. There are many mini concentration games, check your memory by finding a match for each card, sharpen your eyesight – spot the difference between two pictures. But that’s not all! Pirate Ship Hidden Objects Treasure Island Escape app is a fabulous language learning games. It is localized in 15 world languages and gives you the possibility to chose the language you want to learn and exercise vocabulary in the best possible way.
Survive the pirate ship battle! Search and find hidden treasure for free!
Steal pirate treasure and play adventure island new game 2018! This is one of the best island survival games full version free download that will kill your boredom immediately. Download the best puzzle hidden object game 2018 and spot the missing items to have fun all day. Find valuable pearls, jewelry and gold. Pick everything you need for sailing, find lost treasure and try not to provoke the pirate war. Pirate Ship Hidden Objects Treasure Island Escape is finally here – play best treasure hunt games for free and enjoy the unforgettable adventure.
– Blackbeard was the most feared pirate of all.
– The skull and crossbones flag at the top of a pirate ship is called a Jolly Roger.
– There were women pirates, too.
– Mary Read and Anne Bonny were two of the most famed female pirates of all time!
– Grog was the pirate’s drink – a mixture of rum, water, lemon juice, and sugar.
– Pirates did have eye patches!
– Each pirate ship had its own set of rules and code.
– Pirates didn’t always bury their treasure.
– The word ‘pirate’ is derived from the Latin term “pirata” that means sea robber.
– Julius Caesar was once kidnapped and held by Cicilian pirates.
– Pirates didn’t really make people walk the plank.
– Shaolin monks were called in to fight off Japanese Pirates when nobody else could.
– The most successful pirate of all time was a Chinese prostitute called Ching Shih.
– Pirates wore patches to keep one eye adjusted to night vision!
– Modern-day piracy has resulted in worldwide losses of US$16 billion per year.