Break the curse of the Pharaoh! Travel to Egypt and solve the mystery that bothers people for centuries. Download “Secret Expedition to Ancient Egypt” – the best hidden object game full version free. Start the mystery adventure and be the best treasure hunter in history. Find hidden evidence and prepare for the ancient pyramid escape. Play the best seek and find game for adults and enjoy the unforgettable adventure!
Secret Expedition to Ancient Egypt is translated into 15 languages, making it a unique language learning game! Play in English, Bahasa Indonesia, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Український, Русский!
It’s adventure time! If you love mystery games with hidden objects, you will be more than satisfied with this ancient Egypt game free download! Download “Secret Expedition to Ancient Egypt”, the best hidden object game free and get into the time machine. Visit old pyramids, tombs of the pharaohs and walk down the secret passages. Search and find hidden items and let the exploration begin!
– Most Ancient Egyptian pyramids were built as tombs for pharaohs.
– The afterlife was incredibly important to the Egyptians.
– Over 130 pyramids have been discovered in Egypt.
– Egyptians believed that by preserving a dead person’s body their soul would live on in the after-life forever.
– The Pyramid of Khufu at Giza is the largest Egyptian pyramid.
– The structure of The Pyramid of Khufu at Giza weighs as much as 16 Empire State buildings!
– Both Egyptian men and women wore make-up.
– Egyptians believed make-up had magical healing powers.
Unwrapped, the bandages of an Ancient Egyptian mummy could stretch for 1.6km.
– The Egyptian alphabet contained more than 700 hieroglyph
Ancient Egyptians believed in more than 2,000 deities!
– Cats were considered to be a sacred animal by the Ancient Egyptians.
– The Ancient Egyptians invented lots of things we still use today, such as paper, pens, locks and keys and toothpaste!
– Until 2015, no Egyptian president had ever left office without dying or being arrested.
– The ancient Egyptians mummified both human beings and animals as they believed it would allow the dead to pass safely into the afterlife.
– Of all the Arab countries, Egypt is the only one that has a movie industry.
– The pyramid of Giza is among the seven wonders of both the ancient and the modern world.
– Aged over 5000 years, the oldest dress in the world is found in Egypt.
– The tradition of exchanging wedding rings traces its origin back to ancient Egypt.
– The famous pyramid of Giza actually has 8 sides and not four as most people believe.
– The pyramids were erected with stones so heavy they weigh up to 10 tons each.
– The three pyramids of Giza are guarded by a giant sphinx thought to be the representation of the son of Khufu, pharaoh Chephren.
– Egypt’s lost city of Heracleion was discovered under the sea after 1200 years.
– The Egyptian mummies were found to contain traces of cocaine and nicotine.
– The ancient Egyptians invented the 365-days a year calendar.
– The Ancient Egyptians had so many gods that literally every city had their own favorite deity.
– Egypt is home to one of the world’s largest dam.
– Sailing boats were first invented in Egypt.
– King Tutankhamun, an ancient king of Egypt died when he was just 18 years of age.
– Clocks were first invented by the ancient Egyptians.