HOW TO PLAY Sherlock Holmes Hidden Objects Detective Game?
Follow the instructions of detective Sherlock Holmes and start a new mission! Find hidden objects in pictures written on the cards below. Click on the “light bulb” button when you get stuck to use help. Find hidden figures when you are given a picture or a silhouette and search for missing items hidden in anagrams. Use a flashlight for a night mode to find missing objects. Find the object, pass the current level to unlock the next. There is a special level as a time limit game, where the timer brings a dramatic moment to this mysterious crime game. Play other mini games for brain that will entertain you for hours like “find the difference”, “match pairs” and mosaic puzzle games.
Search and find hidden figures and play one of the best
If you are a fan of detective stories of Sherlock Holmes, you will certainly love this crime scene investigation game. Solve the criminal case and become the assistant of the most famous private detective in the world. This is a fantastic brain teaser game that will lead you through the most amazing adventures. Searching items on the crime scene needs a thorough investigation. So train your brain to discern the right evidence from other hidden objects that are not important for this case. Become a detective yourself and catch a serial killer by finding hidden figures that he left behind.
Sherlock Holmes detective story – the best hidden items crime game!
Follow the most thrilling adventure story and become a protagonist. After finally catching a serial killer and occult “sorcerer” Lord Blackwood, legendary sleuth Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Dr. Watson thought they closed yet another successful case. But when Blackwood mysteriously returned from the grave and resumed his killing spree, Holmes must take up the hunt once again. But his assistant disappeared and the dauntless detective is alone and must unravel the clues that will lead him into a twisted web of murder, deceit, and black magic. Help him – find hidden items collect missing evidence that will help him find a criminal. Download Sherlock Holmes Hidden Objects Detective Game with levels and be sure that this is going to become your favorite seek and find game for adults.
Thrilling detective story hidden object crime games with levels free download!
Find the lost detective assistant and solve a series of murder cases in this captivating hidden object game full version free download! CSI games and cop games are very popular this season, but there is no better seek and find game with police investigation than Sherlock Holmes Hidden Objects Detective Game with multiple levels.
Fantastic mysterious hidden object finding game! Find clues and solve the case!
How to become a detective? Very easy! You just have to find hidden objects that are useful for the investigation. Play Sherlock Holmes Hidden Objects Detective Game full version 2018 and travel through time, to the 19th century London. Use your instinct, intelligence and concentration to solve the criminal case of this mystery game.
– Sherlock has been on film for over a century.
– Arthur Conan Doyle’s old teacher was an inspiration for Sherlock Holmes.
– Holmes didn’t always wear a deerstalker cap.
– Sherlock Holmes was originally going to be called Sherrinford.
– The second Sherlock Holmes novel was the result of a dinner party with Oscar Wilde.
– The only fictional character portrayed in more films than Sherlock Holmes is Dracula.
– Sherlock Holmes’ IQ is 190 according to John Radford.
– Sherlock used some detective techniques before real detectives did.
– Sherlock Holmes is quite rich in the original stories.
– The Speckled Band is the most popular Sherlock Holmes story ever.
– Sherlock Holmes’s parents are never mentioned in any of his stories.
– John Watson was nearly called Ormand Stacker.
– Sherlock never says ‘Elementary, my dear Watson’.
– Queen Victoria was a Sherlock fan.
– Conan Doyle tried to kill Sherlock Holmes because he was bored.