There was an alien attack on the international space station. Nobody knows what actually happened – the astronauts are missing and there is a mess everywhere. It seems that there was an alien abduction. So download “Spacecraft Exploration– UFO Attack” to start the space station research. Search and find hidden objects in pictures, collect the missing evidence and enjoy the best spaceship adventure in your life. Read fun facts and learn cool things you have never heard in your life!
This is one of the best search and find hidden object games free, made for all the people who believe in the UFO and love alien games. Fly among the stars and planets with the fabulous space shuttle that is sent to find the life on other planets. Pick up the hidden evidence from the spaceship control panel, crew’s cabins and other important parts of this space station. Survive the spaceship attack and try to save the members of the crew. Solve the mystery, play “Spacecraft Exploration – UFO Attack” best hidden object game full version free.
Be a spaceship commander! Find hidden objects in a spacecraft and have fun!
Use the satellite navigation and get ready for the spaceship defence and become an alien hunter. But watch out! If you don’t fond all the hidden objects you need in order to solve the mystery case, you will have to prepare for a spaceship escape. Get into the rocket and start the Spacecraft Exploration – UFO Attack! International space station research is more than needed this time. Find the flying saucer and become the universe defence hero.
Get into the space shuttle and play free space games for adults!
Explore the outer edges of the universe – play free interstellar space games free download and one of the top spacecraft simulator games. Challenge your brain and your concentration. Find hidden figures and solve the strange case. This is a fantastic collection of puzzle hidden objects, logic games and best memory games with cards. Find the difference in pictures and check up your observation skills. Hunt for hidden objects, crack mysteries, and solve puzzles as you play free hidden object game – Spacecraft Exploration – UFO Attack.
Space station defense game with hidden items and fun facts inside the game!
The crew of the spacecraft cosmic agency situated on the space station has disappeared a couple of days ago. Collect hidden objects scattered all around the spaceship and try to find out what happened. If you like spaceship battle games, you will certainly love this fabulous relaxing games free download. Calm down after a long day and have fun playing this cool hidden game free. Learn a new language and enrich your vocabulary with the best educational game free. Get the best alien abduction games and fun space station building games to relax. Have fun!
– The length of the space shuttle is 184 feet and it weighs 4.5 million pounds.
– The space shuttle was the first piece of space exploration technology that was reusable.
– Although over 600 astronauts have flown to outer space on the space shuttle, only about seven can fly out at one time.
– The longest orbit of the space shuttle lasted 17 ½ days.
– The space shuttle takes off like a rocket yet lands like a plane.
– The fuel for the space shuttle is mostly made of oxygen and hydrogen.
– Most space shuttle launches occurred during the day time.
– The first space shuttle test flight took place in 1981.
– The space shuttle completed 135 missions.
– There have been five space shuttles which were named Enterprise, Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, and Atlantis.
– All space shuttles launched from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
– Before a space shuttle could launch weather conditions such as precipitation, lightning, wind, and humidity were strongly considered.
– Japan successfully landed an unmanned spacecraft on an asteroid, collected samples in 2005. The probe returned to Earth in 2010.
– There is an area in the middle of the Pacific Ocean where no longer needed spacecrafts are and have been routinely deposited.
– The CIA once “kidnapped” a Soviet spacecraft overnight, took it apart, studied it, reassembled it, and sent it back without the Soviets realizing.
– The spacecraft Solar Probe Plus will achieve a speed of 432,000 mph, making it the fastest man-made object ever built.
– The British are close to having a single stage spacecraft capable of over 180 spaceflights a year.
– The memory used in the Apollo spacecraft’s computer was based on weaving thin copper wires around magnetic doughnuts.
– The Voyager 1 spacecraft is still alive and well.
– While Armstrong was still on the surface of the moon, a Soviet spacecraft crashed into a Luna mountain range.
– The first view of the far side (or “dark side”) of the moon was carried out in 1959 by the Soviet spacecraft Luna 3.
– While in orbit, the space shuttle travels around Earth at a speed of about 17,500 miles (28,000 kilometers) per hour.
– The space shuttle isn’t just a mode of transport: It’s a laboratory, too.
– There have been 22 Spacelab missions where science, astronomy, and physics have been studied inside a special module carried on the space.
– Spacelab, a reusable laboratory built for use on space shuttle flights, allowed scientists to perform experiments in microgravity.
– On the STS-7 mission, the social activities of ant colonies in zero gravity were examined.
– The space shuttle’s Thermal Protection System, or heat shield, contains more than 30,000 tiles that are constructed essentially of sand.
– The first recorded use of the word spacecraft was in 1929. Spaceship was first used in 1880.
– The term flying saucer was coined in 1947. UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) followed in 1953.
– From 1981 to 2011, the five US Space Shuttle craft flew half a billion miles on their 134 flights.
– A spacesuit protects astronauts from extreme temperatures.
– NASA’s first spacewalks took place during the Gemini program.
– Astronauts wear orange spacesuits called ‘launch and entry suits’ during launch and landing of the space shuttle.
– An EVA is a spacewalk that takes place outside of a spacecraft. EVA stands for ‘extravehicular activity.’
– Twelve men have walked on the moon, two each on six different Apollo missions.
– Alan Shepard is the only person to hit a golf ball on the moon.
– The Apollo spacesuit was basically a one-piece suit, which astronauts entered from the back. Each suit was made to fit each astronaut.
– On Oct. 11, 1984, Kathryn Sullivan became the first U.S. woman to walk in space.
– On Feb. 9, 1995, Bernard A. Harris Jr. became the first African-American to perform a spacewalk.
– Cosmonaut Anatoly Solovyev holds the record for the most spacewalks – 16, with a total duration of 82 hours and 22 minutes.
– Putting on a spacesuit takes 45 minutes, including the time it takes to put on the special undergarments that help keep astronauts cool.
– Voyager 1 actually launched after Voyager 2.
– In its final act of photography, Voyager 1 snapped the only existing portrait of our solar system.